1. Never spill your coffee again on your desk!
You can buy it on Amazon for just $9.99.
2. Make colorful organizers for your office supplies out of tin cans.
Find out how to easily make this tin can desk organizers on My Life of Travels and Adventure.
3. Keep your cables neat with this awesome desk cable organizer.
If you like it, you can get it on Amazon for $8,99.
4. Keep your inspiration on the wall with these mounted clipboards.
Mounted clipboards are a perfect way to keep your workspace clear of clutter and your favorite pieces on display. (via Brit + Co)
5. Make your own Dry Erase Board and Desktop Tray.
Read instructions on Chelsea’s blog Two Twenty One.
6. Make your own Jean Pocket memo board!
If you’re interested in how to do it, find source here.
7. How to hide a printer – amazing idea!
Such a clever idea from The DIY Playbook.
8. Don’t throw away your empty cereal boxes!
Cereal boxes make awesome divided storage in a desk drawer. Cover them in shelf liner or wrapping paper.
9. Cover one wall with cork in your home office.
Picture taken by Petra Bindel.
11. Make an iron mesh mood board.